Monday, February 24, 2014

Illinois Fence Charity

For a good part of my life I wondered where a charitable donation could make a real difference in someone’s life without most of my donation going to administration costs. I now have found a charity with real needs that my donation can actually help. That charity is St. Jude Children’s Hospital. I feel good inside that my donation will help these sick children and their families through these terrible times in their life. I believe St Jude Research Hospital is a worthy cause. If you would like to read more or make a personal donation here is a link to their home page St. Jude Children's Hospital. St. Jude Hospital started and what their goals are for helping these unfortunate children. Thank You for your time.

Karl Cesky owner ILLINOIS FENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment